LBGTQ* History Through Photography
Gay Clubs (and Drag Shows) Raided in 1960’s
Anyone caught in drag/expressing a gender other than their birth sex would be arrested, booked and their names publicly printed in the news
So anyone longing back to the good old days aught to really think that statement through.
I really hope your girlfriend realizes she’s dating a pathetic waste of a human being and finds someone infinitely better.
A lot of lesbians are turned off by the idea of their gf having sex with men. Why is that such a bad thing? Why is it so wrong to only like women who like other women? I think the anon who asked this should be honest with her gf and break up with her though if it’s that much of a turn off.
At first I wasn’t going to reply to comments like these but now that I’ve had a couple of beers the idea of repeatedly hitting my head against a brick wall seems more enjoyable so here we go.
I have a problem with lesbians who claim that they have a “preference” towards dating other lesbians over bisexuals. I understand having a preference, I personally have a preference for girls who are my height or taller than me. However, does this preference make me view my own voice, safety, and representation in my community as superior and of more importance than those I do not have a preference for? Nope. That’s why this anon (and unfortunately other like minded individuals) don’t have a “preference” they are biphobic and overall prejudicial assholes.
If you’re not comfortable dating bisexual people because you feel they will ultimately leave you for the opposite sex or (insert other stereotypical view of bisexuals) you don’t have a preference, you are biphobic, and have some huge insecurities that you should probably deal with before you enter a relationship.
If you’re a lesbian and do not feel comfortable dating a woman who is also attracted to individuals with dicks because you find it “icky” or “gross”, it must blow your mind when you find out your partner likes watermelon and you don’t. How do you even move forward from there? Is the relationship just doomed? And yes it is the same thing. Those individuals are judging someone based on something they cannot control.
Prejudice and phobia inside the queer community is something I will never understand and is absolutely infuriating.
Prejudice and phobia in any community makes no sense.
Lesbians are pure breeds. Us bisexuals are mixed halfling Breton half elf pieces of shits!
Not really meant to be an “observation.” I’m just very grateful for these facts.
Swedish has “Rumpa” and “Stumpa”. Which means ass and girl!
Tagged by: @thewarudo
Rule One: Always post the rules.
Rule Two: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write eleven new ones.
Rule Three: Tag eleven people and link them to the post.
Rule Four: Actually tell them you tagged them.
The Questions I’ve been Issued:
- Do you like men and/or women? Yes, both good. :p Love is love, right? Which is handy, since my darling is trans :)
- Prefer others to be seme, seke or uke? Seme #^~^# XD
- Favourite hair colour? Auburn/black. I like darker hair colours. But then sometimes I like going blonde with a wig myself :3
- Favourite game? Such a hard question!! Can I pick one from each console that springs to mind? SNES: Pop’n Twinbee, N64: Starfox 64, PS1: Final Fantasy VII, PS2: Final Fantasy X or Disgaea, Gamecube: Skies of Arcadia, Xbox: Rallisport Challenge 2, X360: Project Gotham Racing 4, PS3: Dirt 2 or Disgaea 4, WiiU: Super Mario 3D World… so many amazing games… also Pokemon. Pokemon is probably my biggest fave, actually. Sorry for the long answer.
- What do you like about yourself? Ah… I think I’m easy to get along with. I’m open minded and easy going.
- What OS do you feel most comfortable with? Mac OS X these days.
- What fandom have you sworn 99-100% loyalty towards? Used to be a Nintendo kid, but I haven’t really got any fandom loyalty these days. I’m old enough to admit the flaws in anything I like. I *like* stuff such as Doctor Who, but I could never say I’d defend it to the death XD
- Have you seen Airplane or the Naked Gun movies? Yes. The Airplane films are fantastic, I’ve got a cool set of both movies that opens out from both ends. Classics.
- Meat » Vegetables? What are Vegetables? Who’d want to eat a garden, right? Gimme the greasy animal meat.
- Favourite cuddleposition? Hmm… spooning in bed is the best thing.
- The first brand/logo that comes to your mind is? Chicago Bulls. No idea why. I guess thinking about SNES games made me remember those heady days playing NBA Jam with my mate Greg.
11 New Questions for my Tag-ees:
- Have you ever played D&D?
- What is your LEAST weird fetish?
- A man walks into a bar. Why?
- Imagine you can give up any habit you have without relapse or regret: what do you give up?
- The Doctor invites you into the Tardis, but you don’t know where you’re going. What outfit do you wear on your first journey?
- What is your spirit animal and why?
- You’re in a restaurant and you see a waiter you have a crush on. You have one chance to woo him with a pickup line. What’s your line?
- Who loves Orange Soda?
- Favourite early 90s kids show? (Shows that started airing between 1990-1995)
- Your favourite Cardfight Vanguard clan?
- I hope you’re a nerd, because a lot of these questions were nerdy. How nerdy ARE you?
And that’s it. Tagging:
lenalevelsup bermudaprincesslena baconverger cfvblahblahblah froyojojo geekypudding kellyofsmeg llovestage princessheels stickfigurequeen thefuriousdolphin
Also leaving these questions open for anyone else who wants to answer :p
Sure. Let’s answer some questions:
1. Have you ever played D&D?
2. What is your LEAST weird fetish?
3. A man walks into a bar. Why?
4. Imagine you can give up any habit you have without relapse or regret: what do you give up?
5. The Doctor invites you into the Tardis, but you don’t know where you’re going. What outfit do you wear on your first journey?
6. What is your spirit animal and why?
7. You’re in a restaurant and you see a waiter you have a crush on. You have one chance to woo him with a pickup line. What’s your line?
8. Who loves Orange Soda?
9. Favourite early 90s kids show? (Shows that started airing between 1990-1995)
10. Your favourite Cardfight Vanguard clan?I hope you’re a nerd, because a lot of these questions were nerdy.
11. How nerdy ARE you?
1. Never played it. Love MTG, though.
2. I guess fellatio? Other than that, I really only fantasize about fairly ordinary stuff.
3. Because he could!
5. A tardis blue dress.
6. Who knows?
7. Only a guy? Well, either way, I would say “That ass!”
8. I do. None of that Nazi fanta, though! Jk, Fanta. We cool.
9. Rocko’s modern life.
10. I don’t know what that is.
He will be addressed one day soon for that and more.
He’s no stranger to slander.